IP and Country Code

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Azu ft. SEAMO - Jikan Yo Tomare. 2nd ending Itazura na Kiss.

English Translate.

(azu)
the words to hide our awkwardness
the moment we gazed at each other
the time we spent together
I wish they had all lasted longer
your hand held mine until
you saw me off at the final train
your nonchalant kindness makes me happy
if this were a fairy-tale
I'd instantly be able to go to a future with you
everytime, everyday, everything
even if I don't put it into words
you are my special place
if I could be granted just one wish
dear god, please stop time when we are alone together
everytime, everyday, everything
(seamo)
even if we were to go to our seperate ways, I'll hold us together
you are my special one
everytime,everyday, everything
(seamo)
I have faith. even if time doesn't stop
(azu & seamo)
if we're fated then we'd be able to see each other anytime, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment